KYO Presents: Reunion
ALL TICKETS HAVE NOW SOLD OUT – Tickets are no longer available online and will not be available at the door as we have now reached capacity. If you missed out on tickets, you can join to the waiting list, or watch our experimental livestream above.
Join KYO on Sunday 5th December, 3pm at Ku-ring-gai Town Hall, Pymble for KYO’s “Reunion” concert featuring John Williams’ E.T. Adventures on Earth, Saint-Saens’ Danse Macabre and Tchaikovsky’s Swan Lake. The concert will be roughly an hour long.
Please note that unfortunately due to COVID restrictions, Ku-ring-gai council has limited the number of audience members we can have in attendance. Thus we are restricting ticket purchases to 2 tickets per KYO musician for their family members, relatives or friends, which must be purchased online. We ask you do not exceed this 2-ticket limit to give each musician’s family a chance to attend the concert. Tickets will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis and will not be available at the door.
Tickets online only
Kids Under 12: $4
*Booking fees apply.
Ku-ring-gai Town Hall, 1186 Pacific Hwy, Pymble NSW 2073
Parking is available in the carpark adjacent to the hall or on surrounding streets.
KYO will be following a strict COVID safety plan for all guests.
- You must stay at home and not attend the concert if you have been in close contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive, have tested as COVID-19 positive, are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test or are feeling unwell and have any COVID-19 symptoms. If this applies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can organise a refund and offer your seat to another guest.
- On arrival, all guests must sign in via the Service NSW QR code at the front door.
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or valid written medical exemption will be required to enter the venue for all guests 16 and over. Children under the age of 16 are welcome to attend and do not require vaccination, however must be accompanied by an adult.
- Masks are mandatory for all those aged 12 and over. If you have an exemption from wearing a mask, you will be required to present this to us prior to entry.
- After the concert, please avoid congregating in the indoor areas.